Stuart Cameron McLeod Society Annual Mid-Year Conference
October 21 – 23, 2018 – San Antonio, TX
Plan to join SCMS this October in beautiful San Antonio, Texas. In addition to the sunshine, Riverwalk and spectacular views, we will enjoy the following activities:
► Cruise on San Antonio River with “GO RIO” tour charter (limited availability)
► Visit to the Buckhorn and Texas Ranger Museum including lunch
► San Antonio Grand Historic City Tour: Japanese Tea Garden, Mission Concepcion, Mission San Hose, and the Alamo (limited availability)
► Celebratory dinner at the hotel to end the Conference
► Ten hours of CPE, including 2 hours of Ethics
Online reservations are now available via the following link: https://www.imaonlinestore.com/personifyebusiness/SCMSMidYearConference.aspx
- The Hotel Contessa, 306 W. Market Street, San Antonio, TX 48205, (210) 229-9222
- Reservations available for stay beginning Saturday night October 20, 2018
- Please make your room reservations directly with the hotel. Cut-off date is September 20, 2018.
- Booking: Call Reservations Department at 866-435-0900 or click here https://reservations.travelclick.com/15294?groupID=2076108&hotelID=15294#/guestsandrooms
- to access the group online reservations. Group rate is $219.00 plus 16.75% tax per night.
- Group rates will be honored from September 20, 2018.
C.S. Bud Kulesza, Former IMA Chair, retired Senior Vice President ITT Automotive, – Speaking on Ethical Leadership.
David Marquez, Executive Director of Economic and Community Development, Bexar County - Economic Initiatives.
Kathryn Schwerdtfeger, Partner, Deloitte, - Embracing Disruption.
Dana Forgione, Professor, University of Texas, San Antonio - Speaking on the U.S. Economy and Healthcare.
Todd Burchett, Partner, BKD CPA’s - Speaking on Fraud and Data Analytics.
Erica Love, Principal, Sales & Use Tax; Zach Fleming, Principal, Property Tax Commercial; Ryan, LLC - Speaking on
What’s Hot in Texas – What you need to Know in Sales and Property Tax.
Registration Policies and Procedures:
Please complete your Registration Form online via the following link: https://www.imaonlinestore.com/personifyebusiness/SCMSMidYearConference.aspx
Registration must be received by September 20, 2018. Should you need to cancel your registration, request for refunds must be submitted in writing by September 20, 2018 and will be honored subject to a $25 administrative fee. Please remember to cancel your room reservation directly with the hotel.